Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Board of Commissioners - Forms

  1. Report a Concern or Problem

    Form for a constituent to report a concern or problem

County Assessor Forms

  1. Property Information

    The Assessor's Office inspects the exterior of each property. To arrive at a complete and accurate assessment, please complete the... More…

County Auditor

  1. Consolidation Request Form

    When a taxpayer wants to consolidate multiple properties under one tax bill.

  1. Mailing Address Change Form

    St. Joseph County Real/Personal address change input form

Emergency Management Agency

  1. Flood Damage Assessment

    Use this form to report flood damage in St. Joseph County, Indiana

Historic Preservation Commission Forms

  1. Certificate Of Appropriateness (COA)

    This is a Certificate Of Appropriateness form for the Historic Preservation Commission.

  2. Restore Michiana Registration

    Register for Restore Michiana programs.

  1. Request For Public Information

    This is a form to request public information from the Historic Preservation Commission.

Police / Sheriff

  1. Reporting Warrant Suspect

    If you know the whereabouts of a warrants suspect you may report it here. Your information is confidential and we NEVER tell a suspect... More…

Public Works

  1. Erosion & Sediment Control Self-Inspection Form

    Trained individual shall perform an evaluation of the project site: a. By the end of the next business day following each... More…

  2. Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Permit

    Required for Land Disturbing Activities equal to or great than one (1) acre

  1. Report a Problem


  1. Non-Regulated Drain Obstruction Complaint Form

    St. Joseph County Drainage Board form - Senate Bill #336 for the filing of a complaint of an obstruction on a non-regulated drain.

  2. Petition to Establish a Regulated Drain

    Petition to Establish a Regulated Drain

  3. Urban Drain Petition

    Report to file for an Urban Drain.

  1. Permission to Cross Drainage Ditches Form

    Application for homeowners to attain permission to cross drainage ditches.

  2. Right-of-Way Variance

    St. Joseph County Drainage Board right-of-way variance application.

Voter Registration Forms

  1. Poll Worker Sign-up Form

    Use this form to volunteer to work at a polling location on Election Day