Can I find my property corners myself?

If lot corner irons were set, you can find them with a metal detector. If you are going to erect an improvement close to the property line, you would be best advised to call a private land surveyor.

Show All Answers

1. My neighbor just hired a surveyor to survey his land and one of his lot corners seems to be over on my property, what can I do?
2. Does the County Surveyor do private surveys?
3. Does your office have a copy of my survey?
4. How much does it cost to survey my property?
5. Can you recommend a private surveyor that I can use?
6. Can you show me where my property corners are?
7. Can I find my property corners myself?
8. How do I determine if my property is in the County, City, or Town?