Hours & Fees
2018 Park Hours (all times are EST)
- Jan-March 11: 10a-5:30p
- March 12-April 8: 10a-7p
- April 9 -May 27: 10a-8:30p
- May 28-July 29: 10a-9p
- July 30-Sept 16: 10a-8:30p
- Sept 17-Nov 3: 10a-7p
- Nov 4-Dec 31: 10a-5:30p
Spicer Lake Nature Preserve opens one hour later and closes one hour earlier.
2018 Park Closed Dates
All County Parks are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Spicer Lake Nature Preserve is closed: January 1, January 15, and February 19.
2018 Offices Closed Dates
Park Offices are closed in observance of these County-designated holidays:
- January 1- New Year’s Day
- January 15 – Martin Luther King Day
- February 19 – President’s Day
- March 30 -- Good Friday
- May 8 – Primary Election Day
- May 28-- Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- September 3 -- Labor Day
- October 8 -- Columbus Day
- November 6 – Election Day
- November 22—Thanksgiving Day
- November 23-- Day After Thanksgiving
- December 24—Christmas Eve (parks close at 3:30 pm)
- December 25—Christmas Day
Reservation fees do not include park entrance fees. Gate fee is in effect on weekends, holidays and during special events/programs. Sites reserved for times other than regular park hours require a $40 / hour park ranger fee. A security deposit is also required for all reservations ($200 for enclosed buildings and $150 for open air pavilions. This deposit will be refunded if park rules and shelter policies are complied with and there is no damage or clean-up required at the site.
- $4 / In-County Vehicles
- $5 / Out-of County
- Vehicles All Special Event Parking: $8
- Busload: $.50 per person
- Annual Pass In-County: $25
- Annual Pass Out-of-County: $33
- Entry Fee Applies - April 1 - October 31 (weekends and holidays)
- Entry Fee charged on Fridays at Ferrettie / Baugo Creek County Park, Memorial Day though Labor Day.
- Entry Fee charged on Fridays at St. Patrick's County Park, Memorial Day though Labor Day.
- The Entry Fee also is in affect during winter programs and special events.