- GIS- County Mapping
GIS- County Mapping
A more centralized location (GIS HUB) was created to enhance the St. Joseph County Online GIS resources to make it more efficient and streamlined for the user.
What will you see when you go on the GIS HUB?
- Public application maps (Quick Access Maps)
- Story Maps
- 8x11 Pdf maps that can be downloaded
- Informative snapshots of county data and projects (Dashboards)
- Data Portal - Limited version datasets that can be downloaded for free
The User Applications Guide is a step-by-step set of instructions for how to access and operate the public SJC GIS products (MACOG Regional Website and Quick Access Maps). For additional assistance on how to access or operate the listed SJC GIS Products, or to inquire about a question or process not listed, please contact SJC GIS staff to assist.
- How do I get an address corrected?
- How do I know when the parcel layer has been updated?
- How do I request mapping services, for projects?
- How do I request large prints?
- Who do I call about the MACOG Regional GIS Website?
- Where can I find a St. Joseph County Base map?
- Where can I go to find Information about the County?
- Who is my County Commissioner?
- Who is my County Council Representative?
- Am I located in a Flood Area?
- What is my property Zoned?
- What Voting Precinct am I in?